The Matador Mining Limited board of directors has established a corporate governance framework, including, among other things, corporate governance policies and charters, to support its commitment to the highest standards of corporate governance. The framework is revised in response to changes in law, developments in corporate governance and changes to Matador’s business. Links to Matador’s key corporate governance documents are provided below.
Our corporate governance practices are set out in the Corporate Governance Statement, which can be viewed at the link below. The Corporate Governance Statement discloses the extent to which Matador has followed the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Principles and Recommendations and sets out the Company’s approach to key governance issues, including:
- Composition of the board of directors (the Board) and Board committees;
- Responsibilities of the Board
- Director independence and integrity;
- Nomination and remuneration of directors and executives; and
- Ethical business conduct.